Saturday, 21 March 2015

Welcome to The Viridian Wars!

Hi!

Welcome to my attempt to explore the rather fantastic game Void 1.1, a game that really captured my imagination back in the early 2000's.


I have been having vague thoughts for a while about re-exploring the game as it was great fun to play back in the day but for various reasons I have always put it off but having posted a bit of a pondering about it over on my TALES FROM FARPOINT blog, I found myself compelled to have a go at not only re-examinining it but to collect an army and play some games!

I also hope to flesh out some of the setting, introduce the various factions and characters for it and generally have a bit of fun with what could be a great little project!

If you are interested, I highly recommend you nip over to SCOTIA GRENDEL and pick up a copy of the rules and army books which are all freely available as PDF downloads from their site and have a peruse!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment